Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Personal Chef, Catering, and Event Planning

How about cooking classes in your own home, or wine tastings for your company or office, or maybe a trip to Italy to discover the vineyards and cuisine of the Meditteranean!? Let me show you, step by step, how to overcome your fears in the kitchen and make five or six entrees that are guaranteed to be show-stoppers. Fly me in for your corporate or family event. I do everything from planning, purchasing, preparation, training of the service staff, and personally caring for each detail so you shine like the star you are! My specialities are grilling seafood, poultry and beef. Appetizers and soups are my passion. I love teaching children and preparing them for a world that awaits them, full of flavor, nutrition, and variety. Everyone should know how to cook before they graduate from high school. E-mail me for more details at georgeloper@gmail.com

1 comment:

Joel_ said...

Hey George! If you need any web-help, let me know!